Pneumatic (Air) Semi Automatic Spray Paint Filling Machine
- Semi automatic spray paint filling machine is used to fill the desired colors and tones of paint, primer, varnish, etc. chemicals into the empty gaseous spray.
- Spray paint filling machine is designed to fill one by one.
- The machine is compatible with all brand standard empty gaseous spray (400 ml.).
- The air pressure required for filling process is 6-8 bar.
- The air pressure required for the operation of the machine is provided by a 50 lt. air compressor.
- There is a 0-10 bar panel type manometer showing the system working pressure on the machine.
- There is a 10 mm pneumatic hose inlet for air inlet at the rear of the machine.
- Before filling of the empty gaseous spray the height adjustment will be done by hand manually.
- There is 1 filling chamber on the machine.
- There is 1 teflon on the machine that enters (pushes) into the chamber.
- The up-down movement of the pneumatic piston can be adjusted manually by the 5/3-position valve and the pneumatic piston can be stopped at the desired point.
- The filling time into the empty gaseous spray is 0-5 seconds.
- After the filling process is finished, the back-off time is 2-3 seconds.
- The machine can fill 4-5 pieces of spray within per minute. (The filling process varies according to the user’s speed of filling the paint into the chamber and then placing it in the machine).
- The machine is painted with 7024 electro static powder oven paint.
- Girmaksan reserves the right to change the design of the machine.
- Unpacked machine dimensions are 200*300*800 mm.
- Packed machine dimensions are 260*360*860 mm.
- The machine’s unpacked weight is 22 kg.
- The machine’s packed weight is 27.5 kg.